Child support can be a confusing road to travel down, so don’t delay in seeking legal help when you don’t know what’s ahead.

If you think your children need support from their other parent, then let us help you get what your children need to live a good life with you. We can also help you with problems that arise from being behind in your support, so let our legal experts be there to help you.

Contact us today to find out what we can do for you.

Chronister, Fields & Flake PLLC

309 North 7th Street, P.O. BOX 66

Fort Smith, Arkansas 72902

Phone: 479-783-4060

Fax: 479-783-1571